Software Resources has an immediate contract job opportunity for a Workfront System Administrator with a major corporation in Orlando, FL.
Summary: The team is wrapping up a Workfront implementation. They would like someone in house with experience in designing solutions and ongoing administration. They're looking for 5+ years of workfront experience. The Workfront System Administrator is responsible for the proper administration of Marketing & Sales System of Record, Workfront. The role will assist with new and existing configurations and implementations. This position requires a quick learner with a deep understanding of Workfront and how it can function for the purpose of the internal clients' objectives. This position requires an aptitude to learn additional platforms and how to integrate and connect these with Workfront.
- Design and develop tailored solutions for M&S Teams.
- Collaborate with Business Analyst to design and develop solutions according to business requirements.
- Configure objects to meet business requirements (queues, forms, fields, dashboards, job roles, teams, layouts, etc.)
- Report & Dashboard Maintenance: create a suite of reports to support business functions.
- User Profile Management: Add, maintain and update users' profiles.
- Forms Management: create and update fields and forms to support business needs
- Troubleshoot technical issues and bugs: coordinate and escalate technical issues, as needed.
- Test Beta Releases: stay up to date with Workfront's updates and releases
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you're located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call (800) 774-8036 or visit us online at https://www.softwareresources.com/ and leave the recruiting to us!