Software Resources has an immediate contract to hire job opportunity for a REMOTE Technical Project Manager-eLearning Solutions.
Must be flexible on hours as position will work global hours.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Consultants will work on project teams with more seasoned practitioners and sales colleagues to deliver standard solutions that meet and exceed client expectations. This is the core delivery level for consultants that have developed an understanding of and experience in applying standard tools to defined problems. Individuals will typically work as part of a team in support of a client and manage themselves and their own contribution to ensure fit. Will receive general direction with work being reviewed at project end.
The ideal candidate will have large-scale project management experience in the online and blended learning arena. With key attributes that include:
- Attention to details,
- Strong analytical and technical diagnostic skills,
- Ability to organize structure against competing priorities,
- Solid communicate skills (both oral and written) with a political savviness that allows for pushback and compromise with clients (both internal and external).
- Provide consultative project management and oversee project execution for large-scale, multi-media client learning projects. Including aligning the work of multiple work streams and ensuring client objectives are met.
- Create project plans; project charters; communication strategies; develop and apply project metrics; regularly update and communicate status; hold team members accountable for meeting milestones; and proactively raise concerns regarding scope.
- Support system administrations and hosting services leveraging the Interactive Portal and other third-party learning portals to delivery content to clients.
- Configure and manage blended learning programs (i.e. virtual classrooms, social media tools, virtual instructor lead trainings, etc.) leveraging designated Web base portals and systems.
- Support interactive product development (online courses, podcasts, videos, simulations, gamifications, etc.) activities which includes technical quality assurance testing and managing language translations for client delivery.
- Primary contact for client information, updates, delivery, issue resolution, and data tracking. Manage client communications and change management.
- Monitor project financials – in addition to monthly invoicing and AR, proactively manage forecast, completion rates, variances, and backlog on the projects.
- Understand impacts of decisions on the client and the various team members and raise the awareness of the various stakeholder to better manage risks.
- Other projects and tasks as required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Typically, a relevant first (Bachelor’s) degree with several years’ (3+) relevant work experience, preferably in technical information services.
- Has developed a ‘major’ area of knowledge and is able to work independently to apply all core/standard methods and tools within that defined discipline to address client needs.
- Is able to identify the steps required in a routine project and understands the interrelationship of different streams of work in a larger project. Can execute standard protocols and is able to customize the approach when appropriate with input and approval from subject matter experts in the firm.
- Capable of drafting full project deliverables for review by senior leaders.
- Developing an understanding of a wide variety of organizations, jobs and people.
- Understanding or awareness of accessibility requirements globally.
- Has developed and maintains a general knowledge of clients and industries to understand the basic drivers of business effectiveness and typical business models.
- In depth understanding of the industry leading LMS solutions.
- Experience of LMS system administration on SABA Cloud.
- Advanced understanding of SCORM protocols and AICC, e-learning course development, and deployment and troubleshooting.
- Advanced level understanding of e-learning systems, development tools and programs such as Flash, MS Office, HTML, XML, Scripting languages, relational databases, SQL queries, reporting and other programming languages.
Don’t delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/