New York, NYDate Added: May 04, 2021
Software Resources has a 100% REMOTE Associate Director-Technical Integration contract to hire position with our client based out of New York, NY. Candidates may sit anywhere in the US but must work EST hours.No 3rd parties please
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:The Associate Director, Technical Integration services is responsible for managing and developing a high-performing team of Technical Integration consultants focused on the successful integration of the portfolio of Digital products with client 3rd party platforms. In addition, the Associate Director actively collaborates with our product strategy and management teams to align services offerings with market needs. The Associate Director also takes an active role in the development of new business with prospects and existing customers, in collaboration with the Sales and Business Development teams. In addition to overseeing the team, the Associate Director may work on key client implementations as needed to support the business. The Associate Director reports directly to the Head of Client Support – Global and is a member of the Support Leadership Team. Key objectives for the role are customer satisfaction, revenue and margin.
- Hire, develop and retain a team of highly skilled Technical Integration consultants dedicated to supporting the integration of Digital platforms with client 3rd party platforms (e.g. HRIS platforms, SAML 2.0-based IDP, etc.) and ensuring customer satisfaction with the Company's integration solutions.
- Work with the internal ecosystem to develop a compelling strategy and messaging regarding the role that integrations capabilities play with our product deployments
- Work with client team, clients and System Integration Partner, where applicable, to review and assess client's functional and technical integration requirements related to integrating Digital products with client's HRIS platforms
- Develop an implementation plan to address integration requirements and supports the implementation of the integration work.
- Assess client's Information Technology environment compared to our products technical requirements including providing recommendations on any updates the client may need to make to their configuration to successfully rollout products within their environment.
- Deliver on quarterly utilization, forecasting, revenue and margin objectives
- Align with the regional Sales Team to develop new subscription and professional service business; this includes but is not limited to active participation on strategic prospect/customer opportunities
- Review project statements of work and change orders to ensure they are adequately documented and executed
- Engages with the regional sales organization to ensure we're properly positioning and selling our integration services.
- Serves as the escalation point for resolving customer implementation issues.
- Promotes a positive working environment.
- Other duties as prescribed by the Head of Client Support – Global
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
- 6 – 8 years of experience successfully managing a growing technical consulting organization. Must have experience interacting at high levels within Fortune 1000 organizations
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Related Topic.
- High-level knowledge of multiple business areas and domains including: Recruitment, Talent Management, etc.
- Extensive experience supporting API-based integrations for HRIS platforms is required.
- Ability to balance customer demands with aggressive revenue and profitability objectives.
- Leadership abilities to motivate and focus the regional organization on team and individual objectives.
- Willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves' and assist wherever needed.
- Team player who will work across the organization and company to continue improving the way we serve our customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Workday, Oracle HCM and SAP Success Factors HRIS platforms is highly desired.
- Must be proficient with Amazon AWS, and Microsoft Azure.
- Ability to build well-researched and documented implementation plans based on strategic logic
- Ability to lead multidisciplinary, geographically dispersed project teams
- Ability to work well under pressure and to manage conflict effectively
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to others and make positive use of feedback offered by others
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams, prioritize and follow up on all commitments.
- Customer focus and strong client service skills
- Detail-oriented; able to produce reports and plans ensuring a high level of accuracy.
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills
- Business Acumen
- Negotiating Skills
- Influencing Skills
- Relationship Management
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you're located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call (800) 774-8036 or visit us online at https://www.softwareresources.com/ and leave the recruiting to us!