Burbank,Date Added: November 21, 2023
***This is 4 days a week on-site in Burbank, CA and one day remote-no exceptions***
Candidates must be able to clearly articulate how they lead a project from end to end and talk through the entire process from RFP, what the scope looks like, with with FTEs, vendors, etc. In addition, the successful candidate must be able to articulate how they managed projections vs. actual budgets, go live and hyper care.
Duration: 18 month(s)
Pay: $90-$100/hr DOE
- Experience must be in Project Management
- Must have delivered projects/programs in the Business Intelligence Platforms space
- Must have managed programs start to finish in either Migration/Upgrades/Integration
- Must have working knowledge of BI Tools/Platforms – i.e Power BI
- The landscape of our ecosystem is data warehousing, infrastructure, data sourcing (so things like WebMethods, Informatica, PowerBI)
- From a finance perspective for this role – Must have handled RFP process from Budget, Invoicing/Scope/Scale/Reporting out.
- Must have experience managing financials AND BE ABLE TO SPEAK TO – what that means is: – check invoices, month over month, where is spend coming from, follow up on payments, accruals, what is going out, what is budgeted, what is left of the budget – Need to know and track burn down, did we receive invoices – are they outstanding, have our vendors completed milestones and deliverables and we can approve to make payments.
The Senior Technology Project Manager – HR Business Intelligence Platform will be responsible for managing enterprise-level programs and/or multiple projects within the Enterprise Technology portfolio. The Senior Project Manager within ETech, is a senior program level role responsible for program level ownership of complex large-scale technology-driven projects across a diverse portfolio supporting all aspects of ETech and its partners.
The Senior Project Manager will also be responsible for developing a consolidated view of the program, and for program deliverables including issue/risk management, cross-project dependencies, risk analysis, financials, stakeholder coordination, and regular communication of status. This individual will work closely with various technical delivery owners to define the project team and assign responsibilities.
The Senior Technology Program Manager – HR Business Intelligence Platform will:
• HR Business Intelligence Platform Project Manager will deliver project management methodology and execution practices for HR Business Intelligence Projects types of projects: Continual delivery of product enhancement, integration, modernization capabilities and functionality to drive business value and system efficiencies.
• Partner/collaborate with technical delivery leaders, project managers, business teams to manage the end-to-end program
• Have proven experience leading Business Intelligence Platform projects driving the initiative from planning, requirements gathering, through execution and implementation – time, cost, scope, quality.
• Facilitate technical conversations with the goal to illicit issues/risks migration throughout the course of the initiative
• 10 years of technology program management experience managing middleware integrations, large financial transformational programs in a large-scale matrix organization; responsible for schedule, budget, and scope; oversight of multiple project managers and vendors
• 8+ years experience working with Agile (SCRUM) methodologies and continuous integrations and delivery; with solid experience using agile delivery tools
Technical Depth: Proven experience as a Project/Program Manager leading enhancements, migrations, or integrations with delivery teams and platforms.
PM should have experience managing Data Integration/ Data Warehousing projects and the ability to understand one or more of the following application development tools and techniques:
• Data Integration/ Data Warehousing projects
• Databases like Snowflake, DB2 or SQL Server
• ETL tools like Intelligent Data Management Cloud, Informatica PowerCenter 9.x
• Exposure to Cloud technologies like AWS or Azure
Don’t delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/