Orlando, FLDate Added: November 16, 2023
Monday-Thursday on-site in Orlando, Remote Fridays.
The Senior Technology Program Manager – Business Automation Platforms will be responsible for managing enterprise-level programs and/or multiple projects within the Enterprise Technology portfolio. The Senior Technology Program Manager within EnTech, is a senior program level role responsible for program level ownership of complex large-scale technology-driven projects across a diverse portfolio supporting all aspects of EnTech and its partners. The Senior Technology Program Manager will also be responsible for developing a consolidated view of the program, and for program deliverables including issue/risk management, cross-project dependencies, risk analysis, financials, stakeholder coordination, and regular communication of status. This individual will work closely with various project owners to define the project team and assign responsibilities.
The Senior Technology Program Manager – Business Automation Platforms (BAP) will:
• be embedded within a solution delivery team and will manage multiple enterprise Service Management product strategy and execution programs/projects impacting ServiceNow (SNOW) and Salesforce platforms for a large-scale matrix organization with internal and external partners, and ~1000 application owners across multiple project teams and segments
• partner/collaborate with technical delivery leaders, project managers, business teams to manage the end-to-end program
• serve as a PMO program led to multiple Business Automation Platform project managers providing Project Management methodology support and mentoring/coaching, guidance, portfolio reporting
• have proven experience leading integration projects driving the initiative from planning, requirements gathering, through execution and implementation – time, cost, scope, quality
• facilitate technical conversations with the goal to illicit issues/risks migration throughout the course of the initiative
• 10+ years of technology program/project management experience managing middleware integrations, large financial transformational programs, and projects in a large-scale matrix organization; responsible for schedule, budget, and scope; oversight of multiple project managers and vendors
• 8+ years of program/project management experience working with Agile (SCRUM) methodologies and continuous integrations and delivery; with solid experience using agile delivery tools
• Proven experience as a Project, Program or Application Delivery Manager leading enhancements, migrations, or integrations with Informatica delivery teams and platforms. PM should have the ability to understand one or more of the following application development tools and techniques:
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and lead others across all levels of the organization
• SCRUM certification
• ServiceNow CSA certification
• Business process design and engineering
• Clarity PPM, Smartsheet
Don’t delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/