Celebration, FLDate Added: September 11, 2023
Onsite 2 days/week, likely more, certain days- determined by team (at a later date)
– Will provide project management support to our Crew Applications Technology team, dealing with shipboard and shoreside applications
– Projects will range from existing efforts pertaining to our Crew App through to new build oversight.
– Tasked with leading and delivering configurations, data load, testing of inter-connected applications, deployment planning / coordination / tri-age to pre-production, deployment planning / coordination / tri-age to production, creation & testing of automic jobs (automated job scheduler), etc
– Strong project management background (project planning, budget management, direction setting & leadership)
– Understands the software development life cycle and up to speed on the latest flavors of agile methodologies
– Understand the product-centric delivery approach
– Familiar operating within a Tech & Digital organization, working on technology initiatives
– Solid communicator; ability to be detailed or concise based on audience or desirable outcome
– Exhibits adaptable / flexible styles of leadership
– A self-starter / go-getter, able to anticipate the needs of their project / leader(s)
– Able to find comfort with ambiguous objectives, where the end-state may not always be apparent
– Ability to partner with external leadership to understand their project needs, establishing a solid working relationship
- Working knowledge of the maritime industry or Disney would be a benefit.
– 5 years of experience for Sr. role (at least 4 years of direct PM experience)
BA or equivalent
Don’t delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/