Burbank, CADate Added: September 01, 2023
18 month contract
Rate: Depends on Experience
The Senior Technology Program Manager will be responsible for managing enterprise-level programs and/or multiple projects within the Enterprise Technology portfolio. This individual will work closely with various project owners to define the project team and assign responsibilities. The Program Manager will also be responsible for developing a consolidated view of the program, and for program deliverables including calendars, cross-project dependencies, risk analysis, stakeholder coordination and regular communication of status.
Primary responsibilities include guiding process development at a Program team level, and managing high-risk, high-impact, strategic projects across a multi-disciplinary, multi-function group of technologists and business professionals. This requires experience communicating across audiences, effectively defining and utilizing escalation paths, and updating executive stakeholders.
The Senior Program Manager works in a dynamic, collaborative environment and reports to an Enterprise Technology Senior Manager, Program Management and may support technology programs or projects across from EnTech Digital Experience Platforms, Core Systems, and Platforms, Network Infrastructure, Cloud or Operations portfolios.
o 15+ years of applicable program management experience in a technology environment, preferably for a large company
o 10+ years experience serving in a leadership role on a small to mid-sized Agile development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
o Proven experience managing or leading Identify Assess Management enhancements and implementations
o 5+ years experience in leading technology, multidisciplinary efforts across a large-scale matrix organization
• Proven program-level experience in leading technology projects or multi-threaded efforts
• Proven facilitator that can lead project meetings and workshops driving commitments, accountability, and deliverables
• Demonstrated critical thinking, strategic planning, and process management skills
• Demonstrated experience developing and managing software development project plans
• Proven Exposure to software development lifecycle methodologies (focused on Agile, Lean)
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills to achieve business results
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills and the ability to work effectively across a wide range of constituencies in a diverse corporate and client environment
• Proven ability to deliver projects on time and on budget while communicating with key senior leaders
• Ability to inspire, motivate and lead a team to produce quality work
• Demonstrated inclusive leadership that embraces diversity
• Ability to communicate effectively to executive leadership in both business and technology roles
• Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
• Demonstrated ability to develop teams, mentor staff
• Exposure to modern software development and infrastructure tools, processes, and practices, including Jira/Confluence, Agile Development, Cloud, DevOps, Data Management, and SaaS/PaaS.
• End-user experience and a moderate level of competency in the use of modern program and project management tools, such as ServiceNow, PPM, Clarity, Smartsheet, MS Project Online, etc.
• Demonstrates organizing teams through Agile ceremonies, e.g. product backlog refinement, preplanning, planning, daily standups, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
• Proficiency with a wide range of productivity tools, including collaboration software (e.g., Slack, MS Teams), and standard MS Office tools (e.g., Outlook Online, OneDrive).
Licenses / Training (e.g. professional certifications)
PMI or Scrum Alliance (or similar) certifications in Program Manager, Project Manager, or Scrum Master competencies are preferred
• Prior Disney experience is preferred.
• 1+ year's experience serving in a Scrum Master role for a software or product development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles and practices.
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/