Our Applications Team is seeking a full stack software development engineer with a passion for high quality user experience(s) and engineering excellence. Checkout’s mission is to be the most trusted and delightfully easy purchase experience on Earth. Trust is paramount for customers in the last stretch of their purchase. If you have a low tolerance of breaking the customers trust, and incredibly high standards, you’ll be right at home.
We are building the most critical, high impact, and high scale Checkout platform the world has ever seen. Bring your experience and perspectives to the table, make your mark on the next generation platform and help define best practices and code that will stand the test of time.
We value engineers from diverse backgrounds. We seek a myriad of backgrounds and experiences to drive innovation in one of the most high-profile customer experiences.
We collaborate across disciplines. You will have the opportunity to work closely and collaborate with product managers, UX designers and researchers, and business intelligence engineers to innovate, measure, analyze and refine the experiences we deliver to millions of customers across the planet on a daily basis. Our roles are all well defined, but we encourage individuals to cross boundaries and learn from each other.
We have teams in Seattle, Cupertino, San Diego and Bangalore but we are flexible to your work style and location. Whether in an office, at home, or anything in between, we have an opportunity fit for you.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment.
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years of experience as a mentor, tech lead OR leading an engineering team
- Experience in web-development, both front-end and back-end
- Experience delivering software in a service oriented architecture
- Experience delivering a product that has scaled to millions of users.
- Comfortable with modern SDLC processes: version control, agile development, code reviews, test-driven development, continuous deployment.
- Proficiency in at least one object-oriented, scripting or functional programming language.
- Meets/exceeds leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Don’t delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you’re located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call (800) 774-8036 or visit us online at https://www.softwareresources.com/ and leave the recruiting to us!