***NO 3RD PARTIES PLEASE***
An up to 110 minute online coding test is required for this position after the interview.
Must Haves: React, Redux, Nodejs, web development, Strong communication and Collaboration skills
We are looking for a seasoned Software Developer. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing those following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
This position will report to the Manager of Engineering.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Write unit tests following TDD/BDD best practices
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Build, lead, and mentor a world-class engineering team that delivers customer value through rapid iterations
- Write documentation including workflows, processes, design decisions, code comments and diagramming
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles with a minimum 3 years' experience
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with unit testing and TDD/BDD – Jest, Mocha, Chai, etc.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Experience interfacing with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token and OAuth2
- Experience with building responsive mobile first applications using frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Gulp, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- NextJS and Server-side rendering.
- Experience with developing NodeJS APIs and other backend languages a plus.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience with benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you're located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call (800) 774-8036 or visit us online at https://www.softwareresources.com/ and leave the recruiting to us!