Glendale, CADate Added: November 10, 2023
Candidates must have excellent communication skills, and be highly organized and must thrive in a fast paced work environment. Past Disney experience is highly preferred
Duration: 4 month(s) with potential for extension
Hourly rate: $32.—$40.97 per hour DOE
Support Account Team to ensure smooth transition for sponsors from pre- to post-sale.
- Ensure successful campaign coordination from creation through execution, working with internal creative and marketing teams to monitor and optimize campaigns as needed.
- Assist in coordinating comprehensive campaign timelines and deliverables, ensuring that each element of the program is executed on time without sacrificing quality.
- Develop and maintain internal and external facing sponsorship tools, materials and collateral.
- Assist in creating detailed client recaps post-sponsorship.
- 3-5 Years Admin/Coordinator skills
- MSWord, Keynote, Powerpoint, PROFICIENT Excel skills for Tracking
- Ability to stay on top of their projects
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Professional attitude – working with all levels of staff
- Ability to articulate
- Smartsheet exp
- Google Docs
- Some Project Management skills
- Event Coordinating Exp
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/