Duration: 12+ month(s)with potential to be extended
As a Solution Architect supporting HR Technology, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the alignment of HR technology solutions with our enterprise architecture and standards. In this role, you will be responsible for providing architectural guidance, oversight, and technical leadership for a diverse portfolio of over 100 systems and tools, many of which are SaaS or vendor-managed. Your contributions will be instrumental in driving the successful evaluation, selection, and implementation of new HR technology solutions in alignment with our business goals and IT strategy.
1. Technology Alignment:
– Collaborate with key stakeholders, including HR leadership, IT teams, and vendors, to understand business requirements and objectives.
– Assess the technology landscape and conduct comprehensive architectural reviews of existing systems to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement.
– Ensure that new HR technology assessments align with our enterprise architecture, standards, and principles.
– Provide input and recommendations on technology roadmaps, ensuring they are in sync with the organization's strategic vision.
2. Solution Design and Architecture:
– Develop and maintain architectural guidelines, principles, and standards for HR technology solutions.
– Design end-to-end solutions that are scalable, reliable, and in compliance with security and data privacy requirements.
– Collaborate with other architects to ensure a cohesive, integrated architecture across the
– Oversee the development and documentation of solution architecture blueprints, including system diagrams, data flows, and integration strategies.
3. Vendor Evaluation and Management:
– Evaluate third-party SaaS solutions, ensuring they meet business needs, architectural standards, and security requirements.
– Lead vendor assessments, proof-of-concept trials, and contract negotiations to ensure optimal partnerships.
– Monitor vendor performance and compliance with service level agreements and architectural guidelines.
4. Project and Technical Leadership:
– Act as a technical leader and advisor on HR technology projects, providing guidance to project teams, developers, and engineers.
– Participate in project planning, scoping, and estimation activities to ensure alignment with architectural principles.
– Resolve complex technical issues and provide expertise in troubleshooting and optimization efforts.
5. Communication and Collaboration:
– Foster strong relationships with key stakeholders, including HR, IT, and executive leadership.
– Communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders in a clear and
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure HR technology solutions meet business needs and architectural objectives.
6. Providing Recommendations and Roadmaps:
– Offer recommendations and roadmaps for proposed HR technology solutions that align with enterprise architecture and business objectives.
– Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their requirements and objectives, translating them into actionable architectural plans.
7. Design, Debug, and Performance Analysis:
-Lead the design process for HR technology solutions, ensuring they are robust, scalable, and high-performing.
– Conduct in-depth debug and performance analysis to optimize existing solutions and troubleshoot issues.
8. Knowledge Sharing:
– Document best practices and architectural knowledge for new solutions, ensuring that the team has access to reference materials for continuous improvement.
– Promote knowledge sharing within the team and across the organization to foster a culture of learning and innovation.
9. Advocating for Process Improvements:
– Advocate for process improvements related to HR technology solutions and architectural practices.
– Actively participate in process enhancement initiatives and provide expertise to develop and implement effective solutions.
– Regularly communicate new features, enhancements, and benefits of HR technology solutions to partners, customers, and other stakeholders.
– Ensure stakeholders are informed and engaged throughout the project lifecycle.
11. Technical Leadership:
– Provide technical leadership and guidance to a team of architects, developers, and engineers throughout the project lifecycle.
– Mentor team members, sharing your expertise and helping them develop their skills.
12. Proof-of-Concept Projects:
– Develop proof-of-concept projects to validate the feasibility and effectiveness of proposed HR technology solutions.
– Use these projects to demonstrate the value and potential of new technologies and concepts.
13. Solution Design Review:
Review and validate solution designs proposed by other team members to ensure they meet architectural standards and objectives.
Offer constructive feedback and guidance to maintain consistency and quality across projects.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field (Master's
– Proven experience as a Solution Architect, with a focus on HR technology or related domains.
– Strong knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks and principles
– Experience with HR technology systems, including HRIS, talent management, recruitment, and payroll solutions.
– Proficiency in evaluating and implementing SaaS and vendor-managed solutions.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a track record of delivering successful projects.
– Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
– Relevant certifications (e.g., AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Microsoft Certified: Azure
Solutions Architect) are a plus.
– Proven expertise in debugging, performance analysis, and optimization of HR technology solutions.
– Strong ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
– A track record of successfully leading and mentoring technical teams throughout project
lifecycles.Demonstrated experience in developing and executing proof-of-concept projects.
– Proficiency in reviewing and validating solution designs and providing actionable feedback.
– Knowledge of industry best practices in HR technology and a commitment to staying updated with emerging trends and technologies
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/