• Define and Develop the User Experience and User Interface from end to end
• Develop code to build UI and integrate with the backend
• Work collaboratively with developers, project managers, art directors and creative directors
• Current hands on experience with the Angular. This is a must and critical to the candidate success
• Experience with Typescript and practice in strongly typed eco-system is preferred
• Knowledge in unit test frameworks and experience in writing good unit tests
• Experience in creating end-to-end tests is a plus
• Experience in dealing with Restful APIs
• Current experience in web application development
• Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on pragmatism, quality, and performance
• Attention to detail, with the ability to reproduce a visual design exactly using CSS, Less/Sass, HTML, JSON
• Experience building responsive websites
• Comfortable coding complex, responsive layouts and designs from scratch
• Knowledge of UI/UX best practices in accordance with modern web development.
• Strong understanding of CSS,SASS and LESS techniques.
• Experience with CI/CD pipeline and tools
• Ability to write clean code, think logically and solve problems
• Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices.
• Angular (6+)
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you're located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call (800) 774-8036 or visit us online at https://www.softwareresources.com/ and leave the recruiting to us!