Seattle, WADate Added: September 12, 2023
Must have proven experience leading complex projects/programs from Initiation (RFP, Vendor Selection, Resource and Financial Planning, etc.) to project/program Closeout.
Duration: 12 month(s)
The Senior/Senior/Principal Technology Program Manager – Informatica Migration will be responsible for managing enterprise-level programs and/or multiple projects within the Enterprise Technology portfolio. The Senior/Senior/Principal Program Manager within ETech, is a senior program level role responsible for program level ownership of complex large-scale technology-driven projects across a diverse portfolio supporting all aspects of ETech and its partners.
The Senior/Senior/Principal Program Manager will also be responsible for developing a consolidated view of the program, and for program deliverables including issue/risk management, cross-project dependencies, risk analysis, financials, stakeholder coordination, and regular communication of status. This individual will work closely with various project owners to define the project team and assign responsibilities.
The Senior/Senior/Principal Technology Program Manager – Informatica will:
• manage a multi-year application migration to Informatica for a large-scale matrix organization with internal and external partners, and ~150 application owners across multiple project teams
• partner/collaborate with technical delivery leaders, project managers, business teams to manage the end-to-end program
• have proven experience leading Informatica projects driving the initiative from planning, requirements gathering, through execution and implementation – time, cost, scope, quality.
• facilitate technical conversations with the goal to illicit issues/risks migration throughout the course of the initiative
• 10-14+ years of technology program management experience managing middleware integrations, large financial transformational programs in a large-scale matrix organization; responsible for schedule, budget, and scope; oversight of multiple project managers and vendors
• 8+ years experience working with Agile (SCRUM) methodologies and continuous integrations and delivery; with solid experience using agile delivery tools
• Proven experience – or – exposure as a Project, Program or Application Delivery Manager leading enhancements, migrations, or integrations with Informatica delivery teams and platforms. PM should have the ability to understand one or more of the following application development tools and techniques:
o Informatica Master Data Management
o Intelligent Data Management Cloud
o Informatica PowerCenter 9.x
o WebMethods 10.x and greater
BA/BS in business, computer science preferred
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/