Lake Buena Vista, FLDate Added: September 07, 2023
Orlando-based, 2 days onsite per week.
The Senior Software Engineer applies practical knowledge of development and engineering to conceive, design, develop, test, and implement software fixes, enhancements, components, and/or new software systems and applications of moderate to high complexity. The Senior Software Engineer owns design & development and drives development of components through their own and other engineers’ work. The Senior Engineer provides technical guidance and acts as a point of escalation and as a technical expert. The Senior Software Engineer designs and develops highly scalable software systems and applications.
· Owns the design and development of software fixes, enhancements, components, and/or new software systems and applications.
· Drives development of components through own and other engineers’ work.
· Develops technical solutions that meet specifications and that impact future developments.
· Executes assigned component level software development projects and major fixes using new or existing technologies.
· Develops specifications for assigned components, projects or fixes
· Reviews and writes code
· Participates in setting the architectural direction for software development projects.
· Designs specific components for assigned projects, developing specifications for each.
· Able to code against front-end technology stack and lead end-to-end troubleshooting.
· Interacts and coordinates deliverables with other technical groups in the organization.
· Designs and develops specifications for assigned projects
· Designs the component tasks of assigned projects, developing specifications for each
· Serves as a high-level technical resource and "go-to” person for less experienced developers, providing technical guidance and oversight.
· Leads team members in problem analysis and issue resolution
· 3+ years of coding and development experience in a highly scalable, high-volume software components, and/or client-facing web applications
· Experience in Kotlin and reactive programing
· Strong understanding of microservices, restful APIs, cloud computing
· Strong expertise of object-oriented programming with an understanding of design principles
· Experience in Object-Oriented design principles, patterns, and coding best practices
· Experience with deployment tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, etc.
· Familiarity of database applications (eg. DynamoDB, etc), NoSQL, GraphDB, mobile applications (eg. iOS, Android, etc), and data manipulation tools (eg. Python, etc)
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field or related work experience
· Experience with Kotlin/Java (Spring Boot, Reactive and/or Streams)
· Bachelor’s degree in CS or related work exp
Don’t delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/