Lake Buena Vista, FLDate Added: May 04, 2023
Required: Full stack, Angular, Node.js, CI/CD, UX/US, SQL, AWS, Java, etc
We are looking for someone who applies practical knowledge of development and engineering to conceive, design, develop, test, and implement software fixes, improvements, components, and/or new integrations and applications of moderate to high complexity. This would be done using modern software development paradigms (e.g., CI/CD, agile, product, cloud). The right candidate will have experience with Supply Chain suites (Oracle Retail or Symphony Retail AI GOLD). The role provides technical guidance and acts as a point of escalation and technical expert.
- Looking for a candidate with more Angular/front-end experience
- AngularJS (this is v1 of Angular) – create from scratch new functionality; update existing angular code; perform code reviews; perform debugging of Angular to diagnose issues
- Oracle – ability to create/update tables – ability to create/update basic SQL queries
- Java – ability to create from scratch/update web services code to call existing or new tables to retrieve information and return it in JSON format; perform code reviews; perform remote debugging
- Junit – create/implement Junit test cases – ensure coverage of new code being created;
- (duplicate) As referenced above – ability to debug/diagnose issues within any layer of the application– reviewing log files – debugging to confirm/diagnose issues
- Spring framework experience (boot, batch, etc)
- UI/UX design experience
- Ability to take an idea from concept thru development process (e.g. think about where data needs to come from; can we leverage an existing web service call; or create new)
- Nice to have: AWS experience
- Nice to have: Experience working with dockerized applications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar field or related work experience.
- Seven years of progressively related experience in design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume software systems and components, client-facing web applications, and interfaces between Supply Chain ERP systems.
- Java/Spring Batch
- PL/SQL development (Oracle DB)
- Development Tools (Eclipse, Git, CI/CD, Maven, Jenkins)
- JSON Messaging
- Web Services (SOAP & REST)
- Cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Software Performance Optimization (memory, CPU, scaling, etc…)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, self-organized, delivers quality and capable of tracking multiple pieces of work simultaneously.
- Mentoring and guidance skills
- Ability to handle virtual teams and work with resources in multiple sites (onsite, offshore, near shore)
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience with Supply Chain Suites (e.g., Oracle Retail, SRAI GOLD)
- Experience developing UI screens with Oracle's APEX Technology
- Experience developing with AngularJS/NodeJS
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/