Celebration, FLDate Added: February 07, 2024
The Emerging Products team is tasked with incubating and launching new product experiences to both in Test and Learn and Production environments. Some of our initiatives explore use cases for GenerativeAI, Augmented and Mixed Reality, and Advanced Network capabilities
Reporting to the Product Management Director, the Sr. Product Manager will primarily be responsible for new products and enhancements supporting GenerativeAI-powered experiences under the "AI App” Program. They will develop a product vision, and ensure that new features are successfully brought to market.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of product management with respect to mobile technology, and the ability to manage product deliverables, the development pipeline, and team priorities across multiple teams/disciplines against an established, but evolving, roadmap.
● Take responsibility for scoping, sizing, and prioritizing the use cases related to the AI Project
● Support the team with documentation, industry research, reporting/analytics, performance monitoring, project logistics, testing, and general coordination of feature launches/enhancements
● Work with development teams by ensuring they have a clear understanding of the product objectives and priority, and helping the teams translate the product concepts into user stories, epics and other appropriate product deliverables (e.g., project briefs, scope/requirement documents, Guest prioritized needs, etc.)
● Partner with key stakeholders to build and manage scope expectations
● Effectively communicate with partners of various levels across the broader Disney organization through various mediums (ie. presentations, email, formal/informal meetings).
● 4+ years of professional experience with at least 2 years working in the online industry
● At least two years experience working on products that leverage Natural Language Understanding, Machine Learning, Large Language Models, Knowledge Aggregation, or Dynamic User Personalization
● Experience with technical, user, and business issues in a fast-paced online organization
● Exceptional verbal and written communication and project leadership skills, including an ability to communicate/influence at an executive level
● Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases
● Proven ability to collaborate with and achieve actionable results through others, plus the ability to build strong and sustainable relationships, and the capability to interact within all levels of the organization
● Ability to think strategically and drive ideas into action with a willingness to take personal initiative
● Effectively provide overall leadership across multiple teams, while working collaboratively to delivery with quality on time
● Previous experience with Disney is a plus
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Don’t delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/