Boca Raton, FLDate Added: November 17, 2023
Our client is a leading alternative investment management firm focused on niche investing in real estate, energy infrastructure and renewables, private energy, middle market direct lending and growth equity. Our client’s investment philosophy is to pursue niches, with an emphasis on cash flow, where our knowledge and sourcing advantages enable us to deliver above average, risk-adjusted investment returns. The company manages $33 billion in assets (as of 6/30/2023) for institutional investors, family offices, high net worth and retail clients and employs over 300 professionals in five offices across the U.S.
We are seeking a highly motivated, collaborative, forwarding thinking Sr. Infrastructure Engineer to join our Technology department within our Boca Raton office. The selected candidate will be a key member of the firm’s Infrastructure and Platform Services team. This is an exceptional opportunity for an engineer who excels in a broad set of infrastructure technologies including data center, cloud, network, storage, compute, virtualization, voice, and data.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead on all aspects of network LAN/WAN infrastructure (cloud & on-prem)
• Design, build, secure and optimize Azure infrastructure
• Monitor and respond to NOC alerts addressing a broad range of infrastructure technologies
• Work to train off-shore team on after hours NOC procedures
• Administration of O365 including Exchange Online, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, etc.
• Administration of cloud and on-prem directory infrastructure
• Administration of server certificates, public domains, and DNS
• Assist in DR design and testing
• Escalation point for enterprise support, including support of remote offices
• Be available for after-hours work
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• BSc/BA or equivalent and 10+ years work experience as an infrastructure or network lead
• Strong knowledge of public cloud, experience in Azure preferred
• High aptitude in customer service, communication, and problem documentation
• Fortinet firewall design and administration or equivalent (Palo Alto, etc.)
• Expertise with network concepts (BGP, SD-WAN, 802.1x, ExpressRoute, GRE, 802.1q, etc.)
• Understanding of NOC platforms, and workflows (TICK stack)
• Experience supporting infrastructure for web applications in a Linux environment
• Experience with IAM platforms such as Active Directory, AzureAD, Okta, Duo, etc.
• Experience working alongside security teams
• Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Private Health – Healthcare Navigation
• Reimbursement of professional society memberships and exam fees
• Up to $5,000 matching annually for contributions to qualified non-for-profit organization