Orlando, FLDate Added: August 18, 2023
This is a hybrid role, so the candidate must be local to Orlando.
The team is looking for someone with experience managing scrum teams, full-stack, front-end and back-end developers.
AGILE / SCRUM PRACTICES:
- Facilitate agile ceremonies including sprint planning, retrospectives and sprint demos. Work with the Release Train Engineer to integrate efforts, other teams.
- Consult with the Product Owner to validate and communicate team priorities. Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to drive end value
- Serve as the team’s Scrum expert. Guide the team toward improving the way they work. Remove impediments to help the team reach an optimum, sustainable velocity.
- Leads the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Foster accountability, transparency, and regularity in status updates. Remove impediments external to the team. Ensure that the Rally system is always up to date to reflect the current state.
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Communicate and ensure alignment of priorities with Program stakeholders and within the team.
- Build and support a trusting and safe environment where challenges are address proactively with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating the right information the teams need at the right time.
- Remove impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Manage, publish, and communicate information radiators and relevant metrics to the team on progress against team objectives.
- Certified Scrum Master to lead Agile software development
- Experience guiding teams to effectively write/ split / map stories
- Understanding of basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by IT.
- Ability to develop, plan, manage or execute projects or work plans to ensure successful completion
- Demonstrated knowledge of test driven development
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery processes related to Scrum
- Experience with relative estimation, retrospective, and agile release planning techniques
- Must be self-motivated, well-organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills.
- Proven oral, written, and business presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with Release Train Engineer(s) and all levels and across organizational lines, including business units.
- Ability to effectively utilize external vendors and resources throughout the organization.
5 -7 years of scrum experience with at least 2 years as a Scrum Master required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Certified Scrum Master CSM or SAFe Scrum Master SSM (Required)
- Safe Advanced Scrum Master SASM (Desired)
- Certified Product Owner CSPO (Desired)
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner ACP (Desired)
- Certified SAFe Agilist SA (Desired).
BA degree preferred.
Don’t delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/