This role would join the growing global based team where the successful candidate will enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced and exciting environment using the latest technologies. You will be comfortable working within an agile and creative development environment on a wide variety of exciting products and features, reacting to constantly evolving and rapidly expanding market.
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter, clever project manager to our growing online gaming development team. You will join to manage a key project for working with teams across the world. Our Headquarters is located in London Bridge, with a large development arm in Sofia. Our marketing offices are in Las Vegas and Tel Aviv, with customer services and marketing offices in New Jersey, USA.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- You will deliver projects across their lifecycle, including project planning, discovery, development, testing, release and post-release, all while coordinating with the client and internal stakeholders worldwide, and finally providing weekly reports on the status of your project.
- Identify risks and issues, develop contingency plans and ensure that the project documentation is completed to a high standard and kept up-to-date throughout the project lifecycle.
- Collaborate with internal business units, affiliates and users, facilitating workshops and document project and communication plans.
- Provide day-to-day support and troubleshooting of issues on your project and site.
- Lead project meetings focused on status reporting, problem resolution, feedback, and fostering open communication within the team on project planning and execution.
- This company and role truly is what you make of it. If you are ambitious, organized, and personable you will be able to help define Project Management.
- Excellent written and spoken English is critical as you will be required to communicate with colleagues, line managers and occasionally large multinational clients
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic about their job. They must also have the following qualities:
- Strong aptitude for managing their own work to completion
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter and positive mind-set
- Team player
- Must be well organised and self-motivated, with the ability to work on tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management experience working with agile development teams in a really dynamic environment
- Certification in Project management methodologies, like Agile, Scrum master, Prince2, etc.
- High degree of competency with project management and methodology including: scoping, issue & risk identification, general management, tracking dependencies, user acceptance testing, and communication of overall project status.
- Experience of working with product management teams, including coordination of multiple internal work streams including development teams, marketing, sales, and customer support
- Superb communication skills in English
- Excellent relationship builder with co-workers located locally and remotely
- Identify issues in process or development, and find the solutions to them
- Experience in working cross functionally to drive the high-level solutions as well as resolve lower level operational issues when needed with experience translating between business and technology
- Self-starter you must be proactive in your role, and understand what will be required from you to complete your projects
- Expert in using Jira to manage IT development sprints
The following skills will be beneficial
- Experience in gaming or developing experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including using the same brand style-sheets across all documentation types
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, or other products for creating designs, mock-ups, and documentation (if you want to help mock-up your projects)
This role may require travel, as mutually agreed from time to time. International travel to European offices may be required to facilitate training with other team members.
Don’t delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you’re located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call (800) 774-8036 or visit us online at https://www.softwareresources.com/ and leave the recruiting to us!