Tallahassee, FLDate Added: October 11, 2023
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Contractor staff assigned to this agreement must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- 7 years of experience in providing leadership and technical expertise to enterprise IT initiatives including planning, coordination, resource development, tracking and reporting.
- 4 years of experience in managing projects.
- Demonstrated experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions.
- Project Manager Professional (PMP) certification
SERVICE TASKS: Contractor will perform the following tasks in the time and manner specified:
- Develop, track and update project plans for enterprise IT initiatives led by the Department’s Office of Information Technology (Client) as directed by the Department.
- Coordinate and facilitate planning, designing and work management sessions with Client, divisions and/or program areas as directed by the Department.
- Conduct regularly scheduled status and update meetings with Client, divisions and/or program areas as directed by the Department.
- Create design and implementation documentation according to project and work plans as directed by the Department.
- Prepare, update and track issues and risk logs for enterprise IT initiatives as directed by the Department.
- Track outcomes against objectives, and report outcomes as directed by the Department.
- Ensure adequate resource allocations for the enterprise IT initiatives, and report on resource issues and shortfalls as directed by the Department.
Don’t delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/