Celebration, FLDate Added: March 15, 2023
Need to be able to commute as needed – Mon-Thur onsite and Fri remote, this is flexible and will be discussed by hiring leaders.
Must Haves: Excellent Communication Skills, Team Player, Multi task, Ability to work w/ Large volumes of work, Take direction well, change pace/direction at a moments notice due to working w a variety of internal team members and the projects they are working on, Quick leaner – take notes – ask questions. (The team has training materials) Understand and take constructive criticism well, Take initiative, Prioritize, Not easily overwhelmed and stay on track while working in tandem with the account managers routing projects.
Assist Creative Operations by facilitating approvals on submissions and assets for print and digital publications, supporting global licensees with publishing plan approvals and providing them with all of the necessary information about branding, art, and editorial they need to create products. Support administrative tasks such as, but not limited to, filing, downloading & distributing assets, updating documents, pulling reports, creating tracking sheets, setting up meetings, taking meeting minutes, etc.
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with Publishing creative team to encourage the speedy review of materials, taking direction from Creative Operations Senior Manager about which submissions take priority.
- Work with external teams (Brand Management, Legal, etc.) to secure creative approvals for licensees.
- Review all submissions before they are returned to licensees in order to ensure that comments from creative reviewers are clear, coherent, and that no questions are left unanswered.
- Understand various types of publications/formats and determine the most efficient routing path for approval.
- Provide support to licensees with day-to-day inquiries, which include system-related (OPA, Pub Planning, DMC, etc.), creative/assets and process/schedule. Work with international licensing team as well as Creative Operations Senior Manager to address concerns/issues that arise.
- Ability to take direction, anticipate needs, work autonomously as well as collaboratively
- Ability to prioritize, focus, problem solve and multi-task in a dynamic work environment
- Computer literacy a must (Macintosh OS), including proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word; and Photoshop a plus
- 2-3 years working on large projects
Entertainment or creative exp – highly preferred
Worked on creative material
Previous exp Working in publishing
Disney exp a plus – knowing the culture and properties, etc.
Equivalent experience in a related entertainment field
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/