+++This position will be remote until COVID19 restrictions are lifted+++
Duration: 18 month(s)
Description: The Program Management team for Data Collection is focused on delivery of a diverse portfolio of workstreams supporting compliance, data collection, measurement and analytics for the company's Direct to Consumer & International segment. The Data Collection technology product portfolio consists of Consent Management, Tag Management, Mobile App/OTT Data Orchestration, Consumer Product Measurement and our proprietary first-party data collection and analytics platform. The products and services span globally across diverse the company brands Program Managers in Data Collection have ample opportunity in this new and exciting space to help define and mold best practices while driving highly visible, the company-critical Data Platform programs.
Within the Global Program Management organization, the Program Manager position will be responsible for program management and project management of key initiatives for the company's Data Collection group within the Data Platforms organization. This position requires proven experience in successful program management of large initiatives including prioritizing, scheduling, budgeting, and resourcing projects with multiple work-streams and cross-functional teams. Successful candidates must be highly proactive, detail-oriented and able to autonomously work on concurrent, complex implementations across matrixed teams both inside and outside the Direct-To-Consumer-International (DTCI) Technology department. They must be capable of clearly communicating schedules, risks, issues and processes to a variety of business, executive and technical audiences
Drive execution and delivery of multiple high-profile technical, product or software development projects from start to finish. Manage intra- and inter-team dependencies, highlight project blockers and risks and work with cross-functional teams to resolve them. Track and manage dependencies across multiple projects; leads escalation processes to make issues visible to stakeholders and leadership; drive resolution of dependency issues through the process. Partner with project teams to identify interdependencies, conflicts and risks associated with delivery. Identify and manage all project dependencies and critical path
• Collaborate with Product Managers on project objectives, provide clear communications to teams and stakeholders on of milestones, deliverables, and success criteria. Develop trusted partnerships with stakeholders by collaborating and delivering on common goals. Ensure that projects and priorities support partner's strategic plans and each project is managed to ensure on-time implementation and flawless execution.
• Facilitate backlog grooming and story deconstruction. Manage demand by working closely with all constituents to prioritize programs and projects based on business needs, resource capacity, risk exposure and interdependencies.
• Develop delivery plans of complex projects and programs. Manage project schedules, identify possible issues and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders. Maintain a clear overview of project timelines (Agile/Kanban boards, Gantt charts, spreadsheets, etc.) and progress using project and task management tools (primarily in Jira and Confluence). Provide timely updates on the status of projects to a cross-functional audience in multiple formats.
• Leverage Agile and SDLC methodologies to lead teams on a daily basis to the successful delivery of software development projects in accordance with the DTCI delivery framework and established best practices. Remove impediments; track blockers and report slippages with workable mitigation plans. Manage daily scrums, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives and sprint demos.
• Frequently communicate program and roadmap status and schedule updates. Create and maintain project documentation (primarily in Confluence) that is the single source of truth about a project to keep teams aligned and informed. Work with senior leadership, stakeholders, partners, and delivery teams to track and maintain a program-level view of initiatives.
• Work closely with vendors, product managers and engineering teams to get high-quality products and features through various internal and external software project release lifecycles. Lead overall project stage gate review processes, through conducting readiness assessments to identifying gaps in readiness throughout the project life cycle.
• Identify project risks; analyzes and communicates prioritized mitigation plans to stakeholders. Ensure proper execution of risk, issue and communication management. Own overall project communications, escalate risks and manage the issue resolution process. Continuously monitor projects/programs status and impact on customer relations. Escalate projects risks and constraints to senior management team in a timely manner.
• Dissuade project teams from "reinventing the wheel " by being the knowledge center for best practices, processes, templates, lessons learned and historical project repository
• Facilitate team retrospectives and apply lessons learned to support continuous improvement. Coach team members regarding unexpected variances, root causes, corrective actions/options and impacts. Collaborate with teams to refine existing methodologies and develop enhancements and changes that result in efficient, repeatable delivery. Implement standards, processes & practices, project status reporting and resource management methodologies that ensures projects are delivered against expectations, on schedule and on budget.
• A minimum of 5 years of program management, with extensive knowledge of software application development, or related experience
• Mastery in Agile project management methods that may include Scrum, Kanban, and Scaled Agile
• BA/BS or equivalent experience required
• Expert knowledge and experience with the software development life cycle
• PMP / CSM / CSP Certification with thorough understanding of Scrum Agile Methodologies
• Experience with JIRA and Confluence
• Experience in data platforms and consumer measurement technologies including Adobe Analytics, Comscore and Nielsen
• Experience with tag management systems including Ensighten is a plus
• Experience with consumer data platforms including mParticle is a plus
• Experience in the media / advertising industry is a plus
BA/BS or equivalent experience required
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you're located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call (800) 774-8036 or visit us online at https://www.softwareresources.com/ and leave the recruiting to us!