Seattle, WADate Added: May 19, 2023
4 days a week on-site, Mon-Thursday w/flexibility.
Duration: 9 month(s)
- Familiarity with financial management systems and workflows required
- Maximo (Enterprise asset management system)
- Source to Pay or Procure to Pay type systems
- Product Mgmt
- PM background, exp managing multiple products and developer team engagement
- Strong communication, team oriented and able to provide examples
As a Product Manager, you will participate in efforts to identify and create product features that are delivered as part of the Engineering Services product roadmap. This will include defining problem statements and product requirements with transparency, as well as designing and prioritizing features that take into consideration organizational trends and stakeholder needs. The candidate will work closely with engineering teams to deliver new features that will contribute to successful high quality on time product launches. In addition, the candidate will drive usage and adoption of new features and services with customers, including evangelization of features internally and externally, ensuring users benefit and derive value from the products we build.
The ideal candidate will be someone who understands key business drivers, and uses this understanding to accomplish their work. The candidate should have 3+ years’ experience working within Product Management or a related field, and a strong product understanding and related platform familiarity.
The Company strives to get things done quickly, at high quality, and we are committed to the agile methodology. We do our work guided by a lean principle, looking at value and avoiding waste, with an emphasis on not doing anything ‘for the sake of doing it’. An ideal candidate is a passionate and impactful individual interested in adding their chapter to the long and storied history of The Company. Someone who holds themselves and their teammates accountable in a professional, collaborative manner while also seeking to bring the best out in themselves and those around them
• Responsible for product management activities for one or more products, or portions of key products.
• Responsible for working across product organization and integrating with shared products.
• Owner of product requirements documents; a very detailed specification of product goals, flows, experiences, and designs.
• Works with product design and technology teams to produce requirements.
• Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents.
• Interacts with team members and peers and may interact with external peers to provide semi-routine information related to assigned tasks.
• Receives work in the form of defined tasks that sometimes require the application of independent judgment.
• Identifies and escalates problems and roadblocks as they occur.
• Shadow and assist Sr Product Manager(s) with daily activities for one or more products.
• Assists in coordinating/tracking the work of cross-functional teams (i.e. schedules and milestones). Compiles and analyzes metrics.
• Provides informal guidance to new team members.
• 3+ years of Product Management experience (or related field).
• Strong product understanding and platform familiarity.
• Ability to operate effectively in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
• Eagerness and capacity to learn new technologies, methods, and approaches.
• Willingness to undertake the development of new and untested approaches to satisfying production and business requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge and experiences with Agile, story writing, and related tools.
• Detailed oriented, with the ability to plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Bachelor’s degree with educational background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Applied and Computational Math Sciences, Human Computer Interaction, Information Systems or related disciplines.
• Product management experience in digital/mobile environment preferred.
Don’t delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/