Lake Buena Vista, FLDate Added: May 17, 2023
This role will be in the Commerce Architecture team, supporting the Supply Chain business domain, focused on the Warehouse Management systems (GWMS).
This Principal Architect will help guide and build tools for our group. Some of the responsibilities for this role will include:
• Designing solutions based on organizational strategy
• Developing enterprise level application and custom integration solutions, including major enhancements and interfaces, functions and features for multiple, sophisticated systems ensuring high-performance and reliability of the solution
• Defining application tiers, frameworks, and interfaces for complex projects
• Identifying specifications, then planning, designing, and developing complex and business critical software solutions, using appropriate software engineering processes with an emphasis on reusability
• At times, leading technical project teams during the design, development, testing, and implementation of sophisticated application systems. Resolves the most difficult support problems
• Researching and implementing industry trends in solutions, procedures, and tools for application architecture
• Establishes design, development standards, and procedures, as well as designing architectures for code reuse
• Participating in program-level application architecture decisions to resolve appropriate solutions
• Proactively expand knowledge of software tools, languages, scripts, and shells that effectively support the application development environment in different operating system environments.
• Setting technical standards and provides project-level work product reviews
• Analyzing existing application environments to prepare them for future strategic migration. Providing architectural guidance for a project
• Accountable for quality, completeness, and timely delivery of an assigned project
• Collaborates well with teams and individuals across multiple disciplines.
REQUIRED *Supply Chain/Warehouse Management and GCP*
• 5+ years experience in architecting solutions in GCP
• 5+ years experience in architecting Supply Chain (software both client and back-office) solutions
• 5+ years experience in architecting Warehouse Management systems solutions
• 5+ years relevant Architecture experience
• Proficient in multiple architectural modeling technologies
• Understanding of software design patterns (Micro Services), networks, and protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP)
• Understanding to Engineering technologies, for example Java, Flutter, NoSQL, Kubernetes, Relational Databases
Experience in architecting solutions with Blue Yonder WMS Technology
Blue Yonder exp specific to architecting solutions
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/