Software Resources has an immediate, long term contract job opportunity for a PeopleSoft HR Help Desk Administrator – Technical Consultant with a major organization in Orlando, FL.
Position is 95% Remote, but must come into the office in Orlando for periodic meetings every 2-3 months.
PeopleSoft HR Help Desk Administrator – Technical:
The primary responsibility is to work on implementing the Oracle-PeopleSoft HR HelpDesk (HRHD) application. The work involved will require a senior level PeopleSoft administrator who can determine an appropriate infrastructure and architecture and perform the application's technical configuration and setup. The HRHD system will need to connect to our existing Peoplesoft HCM application to take advantage of the HR 360° View functionality.
The candidate will possess proven technical experience, organizational skills, attention to details, technical quality, and accuracy, and be able to perform the following responsibilities and tasks in collaboration with various technical and functional teams.
- Project Management
- Perform a technical assessment of the current HCM and proposed HRHD system(s) and supporting infrastructure, and provide recommendations
- Install and configure an HRHD demo environment (Latest PeopleSoft Image)
- Can be connected to an existing HCM Demo database as well if needed
- Install and configure a Test HRHD SYS environment (empty database sandbox(es))
- An HCM test database will be provided for connectivity as well
- Install and configure a (pre) Production HRHD SYS (empty database) environment
- To be configured when the application setupconfig is approved for prod
- Provide support to production and non-production PeopleSoft environments during the project period
- Additional related duties as required
Preferences : HR HelpDesk Functional administration expertise is a plus.
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you're located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call (800) 774-8036 or visit us online at https://www.softwareresources.com/ and leave the recruiting to us!