Tallahassee,, FLDate Added: November 17, 2023
Coordinate the planning and implementation of multiple communication strategies to raise awareness about our organization's Data Modernization Initiative (DMI) project, as well as assist in modernizing the Department's website.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or business management.
- Two years of experience with developing and implementing communications strategies.
- Five years of professional experience managing content management systems such as websites, email, and/or social platforms.
- Two years of experience with increasing organizational capacity to implement communication strategies that focus on modernizing technology solutions.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Five years of project management or related experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, particularly Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Microsoft Project or Smartsheet.
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Collaborate with the Department's DMI committees and workgroups to develop and implement communication strategies that will raise awareness about the DMI project among the Department workforce statewide, as directed by the Department.
- Implement the DMI Communication Plan, including establishing and facilitating a DMI communication committee, developing a communication committee charter, and leading the implementation efforts, as directed by the Department.
- As directed by the Department, assist the Department with modernizing the .gov website by designing the layout to support mobile, tablet, and desktop devices and working with developers to implement visual elements and usability of the website.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas, as directed by the Department.
- Actively participate in DMI Project status meetings, as directed by the Department.
- Serve as DMI Customer Relations Manager, as directed by the Department.
- Schedule, facilitate, and document meetings (such as minutes, action items, issues, and decisions) as directed by the Department.
- Correspond (verbally and in written formats) with project teams, workgroups, and other stakeholders identified by the Department regarding project activities, deliverables, and status, as directed by the Department.
- As directed by the Department, follow the Department's Communication and IT processes, and coordinate with other Department Communications and IT staff to ensure compliance with the Department's standards and guidelines.
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/