Los Angeles, CADate Added: September 08, 2020
Software Resources has an immediate job opportunity for a Level 2 Help Desk Support in Los Angeles, CA. This is a 5 month contract with the potential to be extended
Position is Remote until Covid restrictions are lifted.
- Initial point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance remotely and occasionally on-site
- Installation and maintenance of hardware and software.
- Printer maintenance.
- Assist with resolving a wide range of IT issues, including networking, and applications.
- Installation and/or relocation of IT equipment, including PCs, Monitors, Printers
- Able to maintain records, document, and manage tickets through Help Desk ticketing system.
- 4+ years customer support/help desk experience
- Knowledge and experience with Windows 10
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, Office 365
- Knowledge and experience with Azure
- Knowledge and experience with Active Directory and group policies
- Knowledge and experience with iPhones
- Experience with detailed documentation and ticketing
- Ability to work independently and communicate clearly
- Must possess strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willingness to learn new systems and skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish fact, and draw valid conclusions.
- Outstanding customer service skills and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Displays a high-level of enthusiasm for work, professional conduct, ethics, works well in a team environment and presents themselves professionally.
- AA, BS/BA in IT, CS, or related fields, or Relevant experience and Industry Certifications
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you're located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call (800) 774-8036 or visit us online at https://www.softwareresources.com/ and leave the recruiting to us!