Duration: 12 month(s)
As part of the Studios Technology team, you'll be joining a group of seasoned, dedicated technologists supporting these world class productions, developing the next generation of production technology, as well as solving a range of interesting problems in innovative ways in an exciting and dynamic environment.
We're looking for a project manager to oversee the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a variety of projects and initiatives. You'll play the critical role of implementing key initiatives for production groups and within the Technology team. You'll report to the Senior Manager of Program Management.
• Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of projects such as identifying & mitigating risks, maintaining or revising scheduling, and break-fixes
• Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
• Provide clear reporting of project status including: timelines, milestone tracking, budget status, issue identification, and resource management
• Apply Production Technology Program Management methodology and enforce project standards which enable the team to meet targets
• Create workflow diagrams of production technology processes and identify opportunities to streamline processes or improve efficiency
• Communicate project status to key stakeholders and management
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
• 2 to 3 years of experience in Technical Project Management, utilizing waterfall and agile methodology
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure while managing multiple tasks and organizing work effectively
• Good meeting facilitation skills and effective team player
• Understanding of software programming/development
• Experience with project management tools, such as Smartsheet and Jira
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Ability to create workflow drawings and process maps (e.g., Visio)
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you're located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call (800) 774-8036 or visit us online at https://www.softwareresources.com/ and leave the recruiting to us!