Jacksonville, FL preferred, however, candidate in the state of FL, and in the in Eastern Time Zone, will also be considered/preferred. Remote candidates will also be considered.
*The core skills we are looking for are Java, Spring and ReactJS and fr ont-end development using HTML and CSS*
The selected Java consultant will be part of an agile team delivering various critical enterprise solutions, enhancing existing solutions. The selected resource will also support implementation and migrating current authentication systems to new IGA/AM solution.
- Develops new features to the front-end user-interface (React.js) application.
- Develops back-end (Java/Spring Boot) features as needed to support the requested changes to the user interface.
- Works with end users and other team members to gain a solid understanding of requirements and document as needed.
- Resolves bugs and otherwise supports the system as a whole.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Very strong ReactJs, Redux and NodeJS, at least 2 years
- Very strong Java background, at least 5 years of Java Development
- Hands on experience (at least 3 years) developing using SpringBoot, Spring Security, REST services and JWT
- Familiarity with Azure cloud and cloud services
- Strong experience in unit testing, mocking, etc.
- Strong understanding of the git-flow process
- Preferred experience with GraphQL, MongoDB, Docker/Kubernetes
Don’t delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you’re located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call (800) 774-8036 or visit us online at https://www.softwareresources.com/ and leave the recruiting to us!