Software Resources has an immediate, long term contract job opportunity for an IT Security Engineer – IAM Analyst with a major organization in Jacksonville, FL.
Due to COVID-19, the client is primarily working remotely. It is preferred that the selected candidate for this assignment is already located in the Jacksonville, FL. When the Jacksonville office re-opens the selected contingent worker will need to be on-site for the assignment.
In the event of a CAT (TS Storm and/or Hurricane), the selected resource should be prepared to work extra hours as needed.
The IT Compliance and Access Management (ICAM) Team is a critical team within Enterprise Operations and is responsible for how users are given a digital identity – and how it is protected, including guarding applications, data and systems from unauthorized access while managing the identities and access rights of people both inside and outside the organization. The IAM Analyst will be responsible for creating accounts e.g., Active Directory, CyberArk, and Oracle Security Console accounts, etc., conducting compliance and user access attestations and creating access summary reports. The IAM analyst will work closely with the IT Support teams, Business Owners, IT Security Administrators and other IAM team members in problem resolution and project implementations.
- Model ethical behavior and execute job responsibilities in accordance with core values, ethics, and information protection policies
- Ensure that customer system, application, server and database access requests are provisioned in a timely manner
- Provide second level technical support for department and enterprise projects, end users and IT functional groups
- Analyze and resolve account issues including, but limited to, stale or orphaned user and systems accounts
- Perform ticket management, user access management, user access attestations, process compliance validations, and participate in project meetings, operational improvement, and issue resolution sessions
- Manage Identity and access within Active Directory, CyberArk, Oracle Security Console, and other account provisioning systems.
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethic required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge Active Directory and CyberArk Provisioning processes
- Knowledge and experience of access management life cycle, operating systems, networks, and platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with customers and technical staff to resolve problems
- Demonstrated customer service orientation and focus required
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Two are ore years of experience preforming access management responsibilities relevant to position in an enterprise environment
- Associate degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field or two years of relevant experience or a combination of education and relevant work experience
- Implementation knowledge of IAM tools such as CyberARK, SailPoint, Centrify, Beyond Trust, Secure Link, etc.
- Working knowledge of ITSM tools such as ServiceNOW. JIRA, SolarWinds, etc.
- The ability to work extended hours in the event of a catastrophic event
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
Don’t delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you’re located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call (800) 774-8036 or visit us online at https://www.softwareresources.com/ and leave the recruiting to us!