Orlando, FLDate Added: November 27, 2023
This is a hybrid position (Monday & Friday working from home) No exceptions.
Must have a working knowledge of Excel and Word, they must be able to work independently and without much supervision, and have the ability to run Nessus scans
Should have OneTrust experience highlighted on their resume
The team is looking for a go-getter and someone with drive and a passion for learning
This is not a senior position so around 2-5 years of experience is preferred, they should have great written and verbal communication skills
Some of the day to day activities include managing IT security items like access reviews for certain areas and users, working in vulnerability management and with privacy laws
• Compliance Certified: HIPPA, PCI, PII
• Ticketing Systems: Footprints, Connectwise, Remedy, ACSS, ServiceNow!
• Network Engineering: Design, Deploy and Troubleshoot networks with experience using Cisco Anyconnect, Cisco Meraki, Juniper Routers, Client, Netgear, KVM Switches, Aruba, Ubiquiti (UniFi), Citrix (Receiver, XenApp)
• Acts as a subject matter expert for IT Compliance items. Assists with the administration and maintenance of policies and procedures for effective compliance management for all applicable IT related rules and regulations. Creates and monitors systems and management processes for effective compliance reporting and remediation. Manages remediation activities to ensure ongoing regulatory processes are followed.
• Collaborates with internal customers including HR, Security and Internal Audit, users, staff members, and IT colleagues to assist in the definition, development, and documentation of compliance related business requirements; objectives; deliverables; and specifications for projects and activities.
• Extensive experience working in IT with 3+ years in a Compliance role that includes defining strategy, implementing new processes, project management, vendor and contract management.
• Experience with hardware/software compliance lifecycle including regulations such as PCI, HIPAA, SOX etc.; ITIL Foundations preferred.
• IT Business Continuity planning experience preferred, especially IT Disaster Recovery planning.
• Working understanding of IT system platforms.
• Extensive process documenting experience is preferred.
• Extensive knowledge and experience working with applicable data security, compliance and privacy practice laws.
Don’t delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/