Software Resources has an immediate contract job opportunity for a Guidewire QA Manual/Automation with a major organization in Jacksonville, FL.
The ClaimsCenter road map for next year has many enhancements related to CAT support, EFT Disbursement using ClaimCenter (Cov A, B), Adjuster Invoice Management, Appraisal Work sheet , Litigation Management , Auto-Pay for GAM, Claim Experience integration, Claims Download using IVANS, FNOL Call recording, Claim supervision , XACT integrations, CAIS system enhancements and other business changes . The CAT work is critical and needs to be completed before the next CAT season. We are looking for a more senior quality assurance analyst who understands holistic view of the claims application and should support during active CAT.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- 4+ years of experience in IT Quality Assurance
- Hands on experience and strong understanding of Guidewire Claims Center module and related functionalities
- Experience working in Guidewire suite of products version 9 or above
- Excellent insurance domain knowledge preferably in Property and Casualty insurance
- Ability to understand and elicit complex requirements
- Strong understanding of testing in an agile environment
- Experience in tools like Rally and Client ALM
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of Database and queries
- Good understanding of Webservices testing
- Experience in automation using selenium
- Certification in Guidewire Configuration or Integration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Don’t delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you’re located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call (800) 774-8036 or visit us online at https://www.softwareresources.com/ and leave the recruiting to us!