Celebration, FLDate Added: March 10, 2023
Must Haves: Exceptional eye for detail, personable, Flexible, ability to multi task, Organized, Excellent written-verbal communication skills, ability to know when to ask for help, timeliness is very important as this is an approval process that needs monitoring and never stops – trafficking process, Interested in our brands, Collaborative, this is the OPA official approval process – must consult with team before any approvals are made.
- Sales and marketing tool development, including: fact sheets, brand decks, sizzles and product updates.
- Liaise with content partners, Communications and licensing teams to ensure that all materials are approved.
- Managing and tracking Internal advertising approval process (OPA)
- Competitive analysis including tracking and providing updates
- Legal liaison to obtain all necessary clearances and maintenance of resource for all legal opinions and trademark filings
- Management of team meetings including scheduling, agenda generation and notes distribution. Assist on follow up as needed.
- Development and maintenance of team tools including marketing calendars by franchise, deliverables calendar, content calendar, collecting presentations and sharing with teams as needed etc.
- Product support – liaise with category and Asset Operations to obtain accurate and comprehensive product images and creative updates. Collect product for filmmaker meetings, presentations, PR needs, etc.
- Coordinate and participate in team brainstorms
- Coordinate and manage screening process including generating attendee list, scheduling, etc.
- Assist in the day-to-day development and implementation of franchise plans
- Manage and execute ad hoc projects
- Write and coordinate weekly news postings for franchises to help inform the broader organization with the latest news about franchises
- Support team with the development of presentation materials; proficiency in PowerPoint and Keynote is mandatory.
- Manage communication to licensing teams regarding franchise updates, tools availability, etc.
- 1-2 years work experience in a closely related field
- Self-starter, motivated, proactive, dependable, flexible, detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to project manage and handle multiple deadlines
- Excellent communications and collaboration skills
- Solid presentation skills
- Resourceful, innovative and responsive to change
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Power Point, Word, Keynote)
College Degree Required
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/