Glendale, CADate Added: March 23, 2023
This role is onsite. Location: Glendale- 4-5 days per week
Duration: 3 month(s)
Pay Rate: $34.48–$41.38 DOE
- AutoCAD is most important, SolidWorks is a plus but not mandatory
- Do not want mechanical design candidates.
- 2 years Background in electrical or electronics design
- Knowledge of PCB's
Ride Controls designers prepare and maintain all of the drawings for the Ride Control Systems Engineering group. They must be skilled in CAD and also have knowledge and experience with all types of electrical components and manufacturing processes. They also help to develop and maintain the CAD and drafting standards. They must work closely with engineers in resolving detailed design issues. For work in the Ride group, they must have a breadth of knowledge and be a generalist who works well on any type of mechanical and/or electrical devices to accommodate the wide variety of tasks they may encounter.
- At least 2 years of experience with design of control systems for electromechanical systems
- Sophisticated knowledge of industrial control panel design and components such as PLCs, VFDs, control switches/buttons, enclosures, relays, power supplies, connectors, terminal blocks
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical design standards and codes, including UL508a, NEC, and ANSI Y14.5
- Proficient in developing electrical equipment assemblies, schematics, one-line diagrams, and equipment schedules
- Advanced CAD skills using AutoCAD in 2D
- Well-adapted in model and drawing revision control
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks and deliver work in a timely manner
- Works well on a team
- Strong communication skills
- Strong 3D CAD skills for integrating ride control equipment into facility and mechanical CAD packages, and for visualization by other subject area teams
- Advanced CAD skills using AutoCAD, Solidworks, Revit, and Navisworks
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes including printed circuit board design and fabrication
- Familiarity with industrial operational technology networking equipment and structured cabling design
- Knowledge of Rockwell and/or Beckhoff automation systems components
- Field experience with control system wiring, startup, and testing
- Knowledge of single and multi-layer Printed Circuit Boards, their related schematics, assemblies, and fabrication
- Ability to design multi-layer PCB assemblies based on engineering schematics
- Ability to prepare, update and/or revise SolidWorks and EPLAN drawings and models
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, and Adobe tool suite
Associate Degree in Electronics or Engineering Design
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you're located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call (800) 774-8036 or visit us online at https://www.softwareresources.com/ and leave the recruiting to us!