Los Angeles, CADate Added: November 09, 2023
Monday -Friday (Mon-Thurs onsite, Fri remote)
Duration: 4 month(s)
Pay Rate: $55-$60/hr DOE
-Candidates should have a strong marketing technology project management background.
-It would be helpful for candidates to have entertainment experience but not as important as the PM and digital marketing background.
-They should have experience with a content management system (CMS) and a variety of communication and/or PM tools.
-Will be working with technology partners on daily standups with their dev ops team, managing bug fixes in JIRA, and updating content within FX websites and digital platforms.
The Manager of Digital Marketing is responsible for project management, digital content curation and support of third-party agencies.
• Ensure projects meet defined goals by creating, reviewing, and updating project plans, timelines, estimates, and reporting issues blocking project completion on a day-by-day or week-by-week basis as needed
• Oversee core vendor documents and deliverables including project roadmaps, development timelines, milestones, specifications, and digital asset requests
• Support the development of promotional concepts for digital marketing experiences
• Curate, editorialize and update content across FXNetworks.com, FXNetworks.com/FYC and all managed digital platforms
• Support the development of creative digital assets by working with internal departments and external vendors to acquire source materials while overseeing production and export in multiple formats per specifications
• Oversee the development of emails from initial layout through to distribution
• Review and assess analytics for reporting and identify potential areas of improvement
• Ideate and assist in the development of digital activations for integration into events and experiences
• Participate in the development of new and revised website features
• 5+ years of related work experience required
• Must be familiar with consumer facing digital products; web, tablet, handheld, and CDO devices
• Must have well-rounded interpersonal skills and experience interacting with diverse personalities in fast pace collaborative working environment
• Must be solution-oriented, highly motivated and a proactive self-starter
• Must have exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Skills in Web Analytics systems (e.g. Omniture), JIRA, as well as Microsoft Office
• Experience with InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop a plus
• Understanding of technologies underlying web, mobile and connected devices and thorough knowledge of prevailing and emerging consumer internet-related technologies
Four-year college degree
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/