Burbank,Date Added: October 23, 2023
Candidates must have link to online portfolio. Candidate’s portfolio should include case studies that clearly outline what was specifically done by the candidate. In addition, we are looking for examples of flows or leveraging user research. Candidate must have mobile web or native app experience along with recent Figma or design systems.
Duration: 18 month(s)
Designers are creative problem solvers who look to collaborate inclusively throughout your design process and evolve the way we operate. We expect a Designer II to work on projects from the ground up and optimizing existing solutions, with in-depth knowledge about the latest design trends and technologies.
As a Designer II, you will:
• Collaborate and coordinate requirements with a diverse set of stakeholders
• Perform within the organization’s design system—building, maintaining, and evolving brand libraries and design languages
• Produce design solutions by creating high-fidelity mock-ups for consumer-facing native app and responsive web experiences
• Present design work to stakeholders and partners
• Collaborate on opportunities with an intent to elevate our digital identities and business needs on both a platform and brand-specific level
As an applicant to this role, we ask that your portfolio demonstrates:
• 3+ years of relevant industry experiences
• Experience designing high-quality experiences and user flows across app and web
• A strong understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices
• You are a self-motivated, problem solver
• The ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively
• Hunger for innovation, eager to challenge the status quo
• An interest in and aptitude for learning new technologies and design skills
• A strong work ethic, that you are reliable, adaptable, and work well with others
• The ability to design within brand guides and contribute to design language
• Strong knowledge of design tools such as Figma, Sketch, and Adobe CreativeSuite
Don’t delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/