Miami, FLDate Added: March 17, 2023
9+ month contract
The Creative Account Executive will be managing day-to-day operations and executions, creating relevant, best-in-class and unique creative content across our International social platforms that bring our brand & guest experience to life.
Candidates should have a strong creative acumen and business skills, as well as knowledge of the social media and influencer space and a clear passion for travel.
Candidates need to stay organized, collected and responsive in a fast moving, dynamic social environment and should be on the pulse of what’s next and trends within social and digital and have a genuine passion for short form video platforms such as TikTok, Instagram Reels and YouTube Shorts.
The Creative Account Executive will work closely alongside an in-house team of copywriters, editors, producers, and content creators and other internal teams such as PR, Web, Loyalty and Brand Marketing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead, organize, activate and control day-to-day social creative processes, bringing a keen attention to detail into the development of strategies and the execution of creative content.
• Responsible for assigned internal creative projects from briefing to resourcing to final execution, ensuring all major stakeholders and product exceed brand requirements, including organic and social media needs.
• Demonstrate a superior ability to creatively manage and deliver a quality product, on time, on strategy and on budget (if applicable)
• Has thorough knowledge and understanding of processes and the time required to complete each stage. Can formulate the implication of changes to budget and delivery timelines and communicates progress and challenges in a timely and succinct way
• Understands the role of other social media functions (Planning & Community) on a broad level; connecting the dots taking into account creative timelines and deliverables.
• Understands how each assignment fits for the brand, why an idea is right, and the context surrounding that idea.
• Managing team status & hot sheets documents, acutely aware of project timelines and expectations, communicating details and updates across key stakeholders & teams.
• Attend relevant meetings and brainstorming sessions and proactively contributes to conference reports by compiling notes indicating key points and clear next steps including stakeholders.
• Forges strong relationships among key teams to facilitate the smooth progress of projects.
• Possess/portray a strong positive, professional attitude at all times and work effectively in a team environment
• Ensure all creative has passed through proper approval and legal channels prior to implementation
• Conduct and compile industry and competitive research and assist with market analysis including, but not limited to sales numbers, weekly competitive analysis, industry trends and integrated campaign performance
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or relevant, equivalent experience.
• 2-3 years of professional experience as an Account Coordinator or Account Executive or related role in an advertising or marketing. Exposure to Agency & Account Services highly preferred with working knowledge of advertising and marketing.
• Experience with working with organic or paid social campaigns and platforms, with a strong understanding of the social media landscape, KPIs and metrics.
• Keen attention to detail and strong organization, time management and communication skills both written and verbal. Ability to communicate with people at all levels of the organization.
• A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get the job done quickly and with high quality.
• Ability to develop detailed plans and assist in running team meetings, identify and resolve issues and manage risk.
• Ability to build relationships and gain trust. Positive outlook and good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to follow creative direction from senior team members & build upon creative ideas when needed.
• Creative, innovative personality that is always thinking outside of the box.
• Understanding of the travel industry and business. Cruise, travel, or hospitality experience preferred.
• Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook with the ability to learn new software & operating systems
Don’t delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/