Rotating weekend schedule – 2x per month Saturday mornings; 4 hours every other weekend.
– Provide expert production support of critical 24×7 Clarity PPM production processes & integrations to support all portfolio, project, time entry, resource & financial forecast reporting for Tech & Digital organization.
– Executes, monitors, troubleshoots, determines root cause and validates jobs/processes for all regular sustainment activities to ensure uptime and reliability of existing Clarity PPM and integrations.
– Resolve most common PPM integration issues and escalates complex issues to Sustainment Lead when unable to resolve.
– Perform administrative and data reporting tasks as needed.
– Support change management and vendor planned maintenance validation activities as needed.
– Follows the policies and procedures of the department.
– Assists in creation of Standard Operating Procedures, documentation and training.
– Provide excellent service to end-users as needed.
– Respond to and update support tickets as needed.
– Minimum 3-5+ years of progressive experience as a Clarity backend Administrator
– Advanced level knowledge of Clarity PPM tool functions and capabilities (e.g. Clarity Security, Resource Mgt, Portfolio Mgt, Financial Mgt, Time Mgt modules/UI)
– Prior experience supporting Clarity PPM application with SAP/ERP integration
– Able to independently troubleshoot Clarity PPM integrations production issues
– Experience providing Clarity PPM Level 2, & Level 3 support
– Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications and documentation skills
– Excellent analytical, debugging and technical problem solving
– Strong commitment to quality & excellence
– Technical Skills: Clarity PPM in web hosted environments, SFTP, SQL, NSQL, Oracle
Nice to Have:
• Globalscape, AWS, Python, GEL Scripting, XOG Processing, ServiceNow, Slack
• GITHUB for source control, JIRA, RPA
• Prior experience with Clarity and SAP integrations.
• Experience in supporting large-scale businesses and time entry systems.
Bachelors in a Technology major
Don’t delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/