Burbank, CADate Added: November 21, 2023
Candidates need strong data integrity and data governance for this role. We need someone who doesn’t only have experience cleaning data, but has worked with data owners to figure out processes to ensure data is clean from the onset
Duration: 6 month(s)
Pay: $70-$76/hr DOE
Need a collaborative individual to assist the Process Engineering team in the ongoing Operational Excellence improvement initiative. The Corporate Process Engineering team has been accessing core areas of the organization that require increased effectiveness and efficiencies that will drive cost savings and improved customer satisfaction with our Business Segments. Some key technical areas include IT Change Management, Incident Management, and Monitoring and Alerting. The role would lead the reconciliation of key data attributes within the ServiceNow system. The goal is to create processes that will enable consistent data integrity within these modules and implement data ownership responsibilities.
The role will work closely with technology product owners, business units, and IT leadership to provide accurate configuration data, tracking, compliance, maintenance, and life cycle governance.
- Work directly with the Configuration System Engineer to resolve and govern the CMDB (Configuration Management Database) for data inaccuracies.
- Perform audits of CMDB data attributes to identify data integrity issues and execute on remediation tasks.
- Leverage reporting tools in ServiceNow and Tableau in support of CMDB data governance activities.
- Requires general knowledge of IT infrastructure and dependencies between servers, storage, network, cloud computing, and applications.
- Review, approve, and fulfill routine requests for data modifications in ServiceNow
- Monitor for and correct known data issues on a regular basis
- Responsible for the manual or mass uploads to insert and update Configuration Items and their attributes into the operational system of record (ServiceNow).
- Responsible for creating a data integrity approach that will prevent large scale clean-up efforts in the future.
- Work with Data Owners to guide and help them understand responsibilities of data maintenance.
- Prepare and provide basic reporting in support of the organization.
- ITIL Certified (Preferred)
- ServiceNow (Preferred)
- Tableau (Preferred)
Don’t delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/