Miami, FLDate Added: September 05, 2023
3+ month contract with potential to extend.
Responsible for the conception, development, implementation, and operation of the electronic distribution systems for the trade channel. This position is accountable for developing and supporting booking tools — integrating information, shopping, and purchasing — for travel agents and for meeting corporate automation targets, revenue, and cost savings opportunities.
The Producer is accountable for increasing a portion of the overall percentage of trade bookings made through electronic distribution tools by implementing strategies* to help lower the cost of guest acquisition and service. This position has primary responsibility for supporting and improving the travel agent shopping and booking experience when using Espresso, VPS (Vacation package Search) and API (Application Protocol Interface).
Secondary systems include GDS based tools. * (These strategies are collectively derived from corporate objectives and feedback from market intelligence, travel agent surveys, focus groups, sales feedback, customer support activity and ongoing review of metrics.).
1. Identifies opportunities to create more value, develops tactics to close the gap on system limitations and unlocks new revenue/cos savings opportunities through automation.
2. Accountable for the entire life cycle of a designated electronic product(s) to include the user experience, design, and QA.
3. Initiates new product development, manages new content including copy, assets, and multi-media, and oversees the development of site navigation and graphics.
4. Develops creative and content strategy of designated web pages by collaborating with Marketing, Global Offices/Markets, IT, Sales, Revenue Management, Trade Support & Service, and vendors. May coordinate cross-team participation in content/features development and identifying and documenting operational impacts.
5. Accountable for developing and maintaining relationships with key partners to capitalize on automation growth opportunities, trends, and system optimization.
6. Accountable for optimizing the channels to meet revenue and/or cost savings projections.
7. Coordinates with market research focus groups and gathers research as requested or required by management.
8. Designs and gathers site feedback via surveys.
9. Reinforces communication with IT and 3rd party technology partner.
10. Accountable for user acceptance testing (UAT), and overall support and maintenance with IT, third-party partners (GDS) and other vendors.
11. Interprets marketing direction for branding and user experience.
12. Drives and is accountable for product line development, expansion, and termination.
13. Participates and collaborates in corporate transformation initiatives.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required, master's degree in marketing or business preferred.
A comparable Internet-driven or technology development environment or industry are required (or the equivalent combination of education and experience).
• Familiarity with e-commerce distribution models highly desirable.
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication and negotiating skills.
• Must be a highly organized self-starter able to manage multiple concurrent work streams, producing high quality deliverables while working with minimum supervision.
• Web experience preferred.
Required Years of Experience:
Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a professional and analytical role and 2 years management experience in
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Must have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities successfully.
• Ability to work in a complex, matrix environment where priorities change rapidly, and tight deadlines exist is required.
• Ability to assess, interpret and draw conclusions from complex business data and communicate findings and recommendations to others clearly and accurately.
• Ability to negotiate successfully and resolve conflict.
• Must be organized and self-motivated, adaptable to constant change and have a strategic and creative mindset.
• Must possess clear, concise, and professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to collaborate on strategies and craft tactical solutions to achieve strategic goals.
• Ability to document or describe strategy and tactics, implementation plans, metrics, success factors and contingency plans is required.
• Ability to propose metrics for measuring effectives of tactics and be able to understand and relate data in way that will provide useful information for assessing and enhancing product offerings.
• Strong computer skills, including web applications, MS Office, and sales database applications as well as extensive knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word to create and deliver executive level presentations.
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/