Miami, FLDate Added: May 10, 2023
7+ month contract
Based in Miami, FL and reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the Content Management, A.E. will be responsible for the collection, management, organization, and distribution of Celebrity’s assets including all stills and footage. The individual is responsible for working with large volumes of content, defining best practices for the long-term use of our DAM software as well as our Servers to identify and develop improvements for storing and tracking all assets. The ideal candidate will be expected to navigate multiple asset management systems to ensure all digital content is properly organized, tagged, and maintained. They will be responsible for managing assets both to and from our ships and collaborating with vendors as needed. This position requires both creative understanding of media and a technical understanding of the software used to store and share it. They must also have strong organizational and communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with our internal and shipboard teams to collect assets as they
• Manage our DAM and the assets that live there. Archive any older assets as needed and upload any new assets that are provided ensuring that they follow the current naming convention and are tagged appropriately for easy search capabilities.
• Update Metadata as needed providing better search capabilities.
• Continuous maintenance of the metadata as needed for assets stored on Celebrity’s DAM
• Create portals as necessary for specific users and upload imagery (stills and footage) to those portals.
• Organize all newly added assets into our DAM and our Servers.
• Provide weekly reports of status of projects.
Performs other duties as required. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
• Strong project management skills required.
• Occasional travel required.
Knowledge and Skills:
• DAM experience
Working knowledge of personal computers within a windows environment with e-mail, and MS Word with advance Excel and PowerPoint skills, along with related printers and equipment.
Excellent interpersonal communication skills to be able to communicate with all levels of management.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagrams, or schedule form.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Don’t delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/