We are looking for a resource who is located in the Jacksonville area who, that post-Covid19 work arrangments, is able to work on-site. The beginning of this assignment will be worked remotely.
We are looking for an experienced IAM (Identity Access Management) and CyberArk resource.
The IAM Engineer, who is also skilled in CyberArk, will work directly with business partners and other technical teams to ensure the IAM services and technology are delivered in accordance to the needs of the business. They will be part of a team that is responsible for all IAM technology encompassing directory services, identity administration, access management, group management, user authentication and authorization, job role definition and certifications.
In this role, the IAM engineer will also work with many cross functional teams including operating company teams, enterprise teams, security leadership to grow and mature IAM security services. The successful candidate will have excellent collaboration and communication skills.
While working this assignment you will:
- Integrate and manage IGA, PAM, MFA and SSO technologies
- Assist in documenting and maintaining effective internal IAM control processes and procedures
- Assist in developing and maintaining service catalog for IAM services
- Prepare reports and artifacts for internal and external audits
- Automate process to identify access discrepancies and remediate the issues
- Strong working experience in Design, Implementation, administration and support of CyberArk products.
- Capture detailed requirements for the CyberArk solution based on input from platform owners, eco-system owners, the target architecture and high-level requirements.
- Responsible to install, integrate and maintain CyberArk
- Communicate the PAM aspects of both the production support and maintenance at the technical and functional level to maintain or resolve a technical situation.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of various PAM concepts
- Provides leadership and guidance to less experienced engineers in the IAM security organization.
- Subject Matter expert highly skilled on the implementation of IAM CyberArk technologies.
- 5+ years of Active Directory Administration experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in the Identity and Access Management field
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels across multiple business units
- Experience establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders (e.g. Legal, Business Development, Internal Audit, Fraud Prevention, Physical Security, Software Developer Community, Network Engineering, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), ADLDS, AzureAD
- Experience with products similar to SailPoint IGA – IIQ, Okta- MFA, SSO, OAG or other IGA tools.
- Experience with Privileged Access Management Tools (CyberArk)
- Hands-on experience with OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect and SAML 2.0 protocols and deployment
- Knowledge and experience with Identity and Access Management technologies
- Experience with user provisioning, system authorization, PKI, MFA, AAA solutions, and password vaulting systems and services
Don’t delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you’re located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call (800) 774-8036 or visit us online at https://www.softwareresources.com/ and leave the recruiting to us!