About SRI Recruitment & Staffing Solutions
Matching top technology (IT, creative, & marketing), finance, & accounting talent with great jobs
SRI is a trusted recruiting and staffing services firm and women-owned business enterprise (WBE) founded in 1992. Headquartered just outside Orlando in Lake Mary, Florida, we have branches and sales professionals across the US, serving clients and job seekers nationwide.
WHAT WE DO
We connect the right people to the right jobs. Specializing in technology (IT, creative, & marketing), finance, & accounting gives SRI access to the best candidates in these fields. It’s also made us experts at pairing candidates with our clients.
We specialize further by working closely with employers in the following industries:
Cruise Industry/Leisure travel
Personal Care (Skin, beauty, & anti-aging products)
Service-Oriented Corporate Staffing
Every company’s needs are unique. We stay flexible, attentive, and responsive to accommodate you, whether you’re looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire talent.
We know positions must be filled efficiently with people who possess just the right skills, experience, interests, and enthusiasm—and who can be counted on to see the work through—all with minimal time and resources spent on your part.
The SRI Difference: knowledge, Insight, Service, & Results
- Over 27 years’ experience providing staffing solutions
- Solid industry reputation and strong tenure with clients and consultants
- Top private-sector and government clients in various industries
- Experienced account managers and recruiters who understand your business
- M/WBE-certified woman-owned business
- Accessible, local management and support teams headquartered in Central Florida
- World-class technical recruiting team with a powerful recruitment engine to find even the rarest skills and experience
- Strong understanding of labor employment standards (equal opportunity employer, affirmative action, OFCCP, etc.)
- Strong partner network aimed to provide an even larger qualified talent pool to our clients.
Saving time by working upfront to get to know clients and their needs
- Flexible model to quickly respond to clients with customized solutions
- Supporting clients and consultants in over 12 states, we identify, screen, and deliver talent anywhere in the US
- Complete, thorough evaluation of applicants to deliver the best candidates
- Strict adherence to client business guidelines
- Wide range of service delivery practices with established success
- High-quality services at competitive rates
- Proven methodology and quality control processes for consistent performance
- Proprietary office automation system provides clients with maximum ROI
- WBENC Certification
- State of Florida WBE Certification
- Orange County WBE Certification
OBJ Women Who Mean Business Honoree
OBJ Women Who Mean Business Finalist
OBJ 40 under 40 Award
OBJ Golden 100 Award
OBJ Top Central Florida Staffing Agency
Camp Boggy Creek
Seminole County Chamber of Commerce
OBJ Fast Fifty Award
Florida Trend Top Woman-Owned Business in Florida
Disney “Best in class” Supplier award
MerchantCircle’s Circle of Excellence award
MEET OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM
Tamara L. Giaimo
Chief Executive Officer
Tamara L. Giaimo founded Software Resources in 1992. After earning a BA in Communications from the University of Central Florida in 1987, she gained invaluable industry experience in IT staffing. Under Tammy’s leadership, Software Resources has become a national market leader and provider of IT support staffing and consulting services.
John P. Giaimo
John P. Giaimo has a BS in electrical engineering from the University of Central Florida and an MBA from Rollins College. Prior to SRI, John was with Motorola for nine years finishing in 1998 as engineering manager.
Director of West Coast US Operations
Susan is an accomplished Director of Operations and Sales Leader with over 16+ years of new account development and account management expertise for Fortune 100-1000 companies throughout the US.
Corporate Office Manager
Christina has over 20 years’ experience in the Accounting and Human Resources field. She joined our team in 2011 and is currently our Corporate Office Manager. Christina ensures our daily office operations run smoothly.
Connect with us on social media